Monday 25 May 2015

All Kinds of Everything

Please excuse the post title in honour of Eurovision, my second favourite TV event of the year (after Strictly Come Dancing). This is going to a bit of a catch up post as I've been awol for a couple of weeks!

We went to a fab wedding yesterday, my husband's cousin. Here's the card I made them using a Doodlebug stamp set:

 
They had a fun photo booth at the wedding, something I've always wanted to do. Here's me and the husband!


I've been scrapbooking recently a bit too, trying to complete my daughters age 1-2 album, which is now so heavy and doesn't close properly! I've been trying to use a stamp or a die on every layout I make as I own so many now, this one features a Mama Elephant sheep stamp and a Lawn Fawn sun die cut:


And finally a bit of new stash, because why not?!


Oh and I should also mention I was featured in Quick Cards Made Easy magazine this month and won a lovely Tonic Studios prize!


So like I said, a bit of all sorts there. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment