Saturday 2 May 2015

Make the Day Special May Challenge

Not wasting any time with this one, I got stuck straight into the May challenge from Make the Day Special. My favourite kind of challenge this time, a sketch!




I've used my awesome brand new Mama Elephant Cupcake Carnival stamps and banner die (this months pay day treat to myself!) plus the Mama Elephant "happy" die, Lawn Fawn Journalling Card dies and Lawn Fawn paper. And a bit of Distress Ink with a Memory Box grid mask.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on our sketch Claire :) love how you used the die cuts and the cute cupcake. Thanks for linking up at Make the day special stamp store.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design, love how you used the elements of the sketch...very creative way to incorporate the sentiment and images :)
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Make the Day Special Stamp Store :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this- what a cutie sitting on the cupcake! Great take on the sketch and thanks for joining in with the Make The Day Special Stamp Store challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never managed to use those dies yet! You've inspired me, looks awesome! such a fun, sweet card x

    ReplyDelete