Thursday 18 June 2015

Mama Elephant Charmed

So these may just be my new favourite stamps, Mama Elephant Charmed, they're just so beautiful!

Here's my first card using them, using more Distress Ink watercolour smooshing. I wet the background more here than last time so there's more of a watery look to it. 



When I was last in Cardiff at my favourite pen and paper shop, I bought 3 Copic Ciao markers to play with, having always been a Promarker user. I have to say, I loved using them! The ink comes out of the nib so much softer and blends really nicely. I think I will have to start the process of changing over! You can see the minty green colours I bought on the banner of this card.

I haven't been posting on my blog much recently but have definitely been crafting! I've been trying to take part in the 30 day stamping challenge on Instagram (only missed one or two so far!) and I also went on a scrapbooking workshop weekend at the beginning of the month. And there's also a special project I'm making for my husband for Father's Day, which I haven't finished yet with only a couple of days to go so I'm panicking a bit, and am in my craft room pretty much every evening at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment