Friday 31 July 2015

Recent cards

Just sharing a couple of cards I've made recently. My favourite app by far is Instagram, I find it quicker and easier to use than Pinterest for inspiration, so both of these cards were inspired by things I've found on there.

For one of my best friends on 28th July:


And one for my husband's birthday on 29th July:



July was a busy birthday month for us, and the 21st was mine! I was very lucky because my lovely mum bought me Inktense pencils which I have been after for a long time. I have had a little play with these, but really need a bit more practice with these. I have seen some amazing colouring with them though so I definitely want to master them!



Today I was absolutely thrilled to win July's Make the Day Special challenge with my narwhal card! Now I'm off to spend my voucher :)

1 comment:

  1. What fabulous cards! Love the colours. Well done on winning the challenge and yay to getting Inktense pencils. I recently got the full set - they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete