Tuesday 11 August 2015

Over the Rainbow

I was really lucky to win one of July's Lollipop Box Club kits on Instagram, called "Over the Rainbow". And I absolutely love it, full of awesome rainbow things that I couldn't wait to use. (My 2 1/2 year old also loved it, I've got high hopes for her being as big a fan of all things crafty and papery as I am!) I decided to use the rainbow card as a starting point for this page and extend it onto my cardstock. The clouds from the kit I used as a stencil first, and stapled them on after, And the couple of patterned papers I used are from my scraps box. The photo is one from our holiday in Devon in June.


This next layout isn't from the kit, but it's almost as colourful so I thought I'd add it here too. I think most of this is from an old Studio Calico kit. This is my crazy daughter almost getting herself lodged into my friend's daughter's walker!





No comments:

Post a Comment