Saturday 21 May 2016

Seven Hills Crafts May Challenge

The Seven Hills Crafts challenge for this month is embossing! I've actually made two cards, one using heat embossing and the other using a die to emboss.

Here's #1. I've used Hero Arts Lia Griffith "Just For You" flower stamps, heat embossed in clear and then Zig Clean Color Real Brushes to watercolour the image. The "happy" and the frame dies are Mama Elephant.



And #2. I used a stencil and a Distress Inks to create the background, the MFT Scallop Cover die to emboss it, and then Mama Elephant Whale Wishes stamps (love these!)



Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Both cards are wonderful! And I loved how you used a die to dry-emboss - it's such a neat effect! Thanks so much for playing in our Seven Hills Crafts challenge this month – I hope we'll seen you again with your creations next month!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. Love the colourful borders in the first one- it almost looks like patterned paper! Love the smoosh of ink in the second; gives really great movement! Thanks for joining in with the Seven Hills Crafts challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the flower one - very inspiring! Your blog name makes me really laugh, it's fab x

    ReplyDelete